5069 Series ESM Fault

JankyPLC

Is there a known issue with V32 and displaying the correct Energy Storage Fault Information? We have a ton of these out there deployed over the last few years and every one I've connected too has the a Red light and "Energy Storage Fault" on the Status panel in Logix.

The only time these don't show this Fault light red in Logix is if I open controller properties and Uncheck "Energy Storage" in the minor fault list. To add to this, there are no reported Minor fault codes in the Controller properties window, despite the red light.

Anyone know why this may be?

Similar Topics

We're starting a new project with Compactlogix PLC, a couple Panelview Plus HMI's, 15 or so Powerflex 525's and a couple remote I/O panels. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using AB 5069-L306ERS2 CPU. My system should achieve SIL-2. I have safety door switches connected to AB 5069-IB8S module, and I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Kind of new at this, so we recently upgraded our 1769-l32e to the newer 5069-L320erm, i converted the file over and Verify the...
Replies
Views
We are in the process of upgrading a controls system. The existing system is a SLC500 with some IO cards and a 1747-SDN module communicating to a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, have a project which requires reading a weigh head weight over ASCII. Never really touched ascii so struggling a bit. The weigh head is in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom