AB Compactlogix L30

If I remember correctly...

I did a small project with Compactlogix, just after the 'L30' came out. As I recall, I had a heckuva time getting a 2 channel analog output card properly configured.
That experience led me to try and stay away from the Compactlogix, but again, this was one of my first tangles with programming with RSLogix5000. The main advantage (my opinion) was the online "editability".

:cool:

Online programming is no problem. The same goes for analog channels once you know the procedure. It's all a matter of setting the configuration bits correct and subsequently restarting the controller. I also had problems at first, because the default setting for analog cards sets every channel disabled!

Kind regards,

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am trying to communicate Citect 7.1 to CompactLogix L30 PLC. I am able to read basic datatypes from the PLC , but structures are not...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Ive run into an error when setting up my compact logix L30ER(ver 24) on IGS 7.58. This is the first error: "Project correlation error on...
Replies
Views
i have a compact logix 1769 L30 processor it is flashed to version 13 of rs logix 5000 ok this processor has two rs 232 channels i also have a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a panelview plus that reads from 4 different PLC's. 2 of these used to be Micrologix PLC's and someone else went and updated them to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm just trying to understand the reason behind something I recently experienced. Background: The system contains 4 CompactLogix...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom