AB Slick 500 power supply

Anybody else having trouble with the above link? My wireless ISP is intermittent today and my rockwell cookies may be missing so it's probably me. Just in case the link is bad: The manual says it can supply 0.96a at 24vdc.

Last edited:
o_O This information is easily found in the catalog or online at AB.com in the online catalog.

👨🏻‍🏫 But you can find it even faster in RSLogix500 and determine its sutitablity for a populated IO rack.

al72006.GIF

(p.s. link didn't work for me either)

Similar Topics

I forgot, what position does the switch have to be in in order to upload and save the program while the machine is running using R/S Logix 500?
Replies
Views
Hey all in the middle of no where. I have an old computer running win98 with a seriel port. Use this with my pic with no problems at all on my...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend where a novice in PLC training can get specific info programming an AB SLK500? My background is relay logic / motor...
Replies
Views
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi I'm working on a personal program for my kids. I bought 8...
Replies
Views
I hope this isnt on already here but I need simple ladder one line with normally open(part present) one closed(while counter not at 250) it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom