ABB ACS 600 , how to change speed settings for multiple speed ?

IMG00536.jpg
I've putted a few picture, other are coming in a sec

I,m not so sure how to put them on this page

IMG00543.jpg IMG00541.jpg IMG00540.jpg IMG00538.jpg IMG00537.jpg

I figure out that X25 is used to activat a small relay when we power up the drive and it is ready. That small relay engage only if the key in the door is in on position...and after when the key is on it activate the contactor of the motor.. I took out these wire last time, it explain why the contactor didn't work

And for X26,the output is 24v and goes straight to DI5 constant speed select,

OK, thanks, trek. The extra effort is really appreciated. Now, go back to my original post and milldrone's post with the terminals and wiring.

Wire the drive just like milldrone shows with no connections to X26 and then add the connections to X25. RL1 is a "drive ready" relay and whoever built the cabinet intended the contactor to isolate the motor when the drive faulted or lost power. It's a good thing and worth keeping.

Let us know how it works out.

I figure out that X25 is used to activat a small relay when we power up the drive and it is ready. That small relay engage only if the key in the door is in on position...and after when the key is on it activate the contactor of the motor.. I took out these wire last time, it explain why the contactor didn't work

So does the contactor engage now?

And for X26,the output is 24v and goes straight to DI5 constant speed select,

This will make it run at preset1 speed only.

Edit: Slow to respond had to pick myself off the floor!

Last edited:
It s'working !i used di3 di2 and di1 and a combination of theme and all thé original wires all Still there

so now it's working perfectly with 3 speed

I've changed the first setting in parameter 12, which was NOT SEL, i didn't know at first I had to choose which input were use, so I took DI1-2-3.

Number one is use for the start button DI 1

my second speed is at DI 2
and third at DI 3

it's a combination of input that apply in this case

table.jpg

when the drive is in ready mode, and the start button not pushed, its says on the screen minimum speed 1270 rpm

when I pushed start, it activates DI-1, so the drive get in constant speed 1

if i push my button to the left, in activated DI-2, the combination activated constant speed 3, and if the button is in DI-3, it activated constant speed 5

so well it works well , thanks for all your help

Mathieu

and for a reason I don't know the wire that goes to DI5 is still there , and because in factory mode it is only use for speed settings, i suggested this wire as no use at all..