ABB Symphony Plus tag not trending

iLikeWaffles

Ladies and Gents,

I have never used this program and got thrown into it due to our main guy moving to another project. Anyway, I hope it's easy for one of you to help me...

There's a tag in the current display that comes from another plant. The current value is live and correct.

The issue is that it does not archive and therefore cannot view a trend.

I right-click on the field and choose Operating Parameters...the real-time value is there, but the trend is empty. When I hover over I get "TAG is configured in Historian, but the Historic Archive Inde" ...popup message is cutoff. Plus there's an exclamation point next to the tag. Hopefully it's somethings simple and I would greatly appreciate the assistance. Screenshot attached.

abb.png

So what this tag is missing is the "Historic Archive Index" and "Historic Archive Identifier". HISINDEX and HISIDENTF according to the database.

I manually populated the index with a number that was not being used and saved, but nothing happened. It just reverted to 0.

How do I add this tag to the historical archive?