Alarms for FTViewSE 13

Qetu13

Hello everyone.

I'm asking for help with the following problem:

in FTView SE 13.00 for the AlarmEventSummary1 object, you need to add the filter Alarm Name LIKE % %, where in % % you need to pass a variable that I hope to catch from the parameters (# Global object parameter definitions) when I create an instance of the screen from GlobalObjects. Unable to implement via (invoke) command or VBA, and started worrying about whether the task is being implemented or not.

There is an option to prepare list of these filters in advance and then, when calling the window, request the necessary one, but this introduces a lot of manual labor into the development process. Therefore, I would like to solve the problem in the first way, can anyone have experience in solving such problems?