Alleb Bradley IO Link

James42005

Hello, i am attempting to set up a new AB IO Link Master. Cat No 1732-8IOLM12R with a CLX L74 v32 though a EN2TR.

I set the IP via Boot/P without issue, the module is added to the tree, and i have uploaded the EDS file from the device on Linx. Everything appears to be talking happily except im showing a flashing red MOD led on the device and the module reports fault code 16#0010 "The state of the device prevents a service request from being handled". I have gone through every bit of documentation i can find and not getting anywhere. This is the only device on the network with a local IP address.

Anyone have experience settings these up?

Similar Topics

Dear All, can anyone confirm me that if I replace 2094-BM01-S module of kinetix 6000 then would it need to reprogram the device or it will be...
Replies
Views
HI everyone i was trying to upload a program from AB 1769 L32E... But it has given my a firmware version issue.. i am using rslogix v19,so i hve...
Replies
Views
Any one give solution for this fault. We are using AB Gaurd logix controller(5573s), resent days we are facing major fault in controller...
Replies
Views
Hi how's it going. Was just wondering if someone could help me out. Recently one of the guys over on the LinuxCNC forums put me onto getting an...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone have one of these cables and willing to open the case so I can see the cable connections inside? 2707-NC5 I have sourced the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom