Allen Bradley Faster Function Block Programming

JeremyAdair87

We have a trainer set up and I am trying to learn function block programming to reinforce my resume.

In ladder I am pretty fast. I double click the rung number, type in a few mov, xic, xio, grt, equ, ote and my ladder is written for me to throw a few tags into.

OR

I can double click the XIC and make it an XIO to change the contact and I'm done.

With function block I have to use that stupid window and click left then right and memorize a whole screen selection. It's Savage.

Please! there must be a faster way. 🤞🏻

Similar Topics

Hi how's it going. Was just wondering if someone could help me out. Recently one of the guys over on the LinuxCNC forums put me onto getting an...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone have one of these cables and willing to open the case so I can see the cable connections inside? 2707-NC5 I have sourced the...
Replies
Views
Currently trying to find: micrologix ethernet interface 1761-NET-ENI AIC to micrologix 761-CBL-AM00 Ser C cable These are used for micrologix...
Replies
Views
in allen bradley kinetix 300 drive first E31 error shows after resting drive E11 error occurs need solution to reset E11 fault code
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom