Allen Bradley IFM Module Fusing

Tim Ganz

I have some output modules wired to IFM modules and I need fuses for the IFM modules. The manual says they use 5x20 fuses so I take that to mean the 5x20 mm kind.

Looking here at Mersen http://ep-us.mersen.com/products/catalog/type/5x20mm/

There are many types in both fast acting and time delay. I am assuming time delay is best as they will be powering contactor coils and such.

I have both 24 VDC IFM's and 120 VAC IFM's that I need to get fuses for. How would I go about choosing between these? I can't seem to see a lot of difference in them.

Similar Topics

Hi how's it going. Was just wondering if someone could help me out. Recently one of the guys over on the LinuxCNC forums put me onto getting an...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone have one of these cables and willing to open the case so I can see the cable connections inside? 2707-NC5 I have sourced the...
Replies
Views
Currently trying to find: micrologix ethernet interface 1761-NET-ENI AIC to micrologix 761-CBL-AM00 Ser C cable These are used for micrologix...
Replies
Views
in allen bradley kinetix 300 drive first E31 error shows after resting drive E11 error occurs need solution to reset E11 fault code
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom