Azd kd modbus communication with qj71c24n mitsubishi

UDJO_JOJO

Hello Anyone
I have Stepper motor with control AZD KD and BLVD20KM ORIENTAL.I Want to communication with QJ71C24N modbus rtu Mitsubishi ,How to make program and Drive motor to multi position and speed and to get moving home position.
Please guide and show How to Communicate it,
Thank you very much for your support.
Best Regards

I have a feeling that Modbus is not standard on the QJ71 C24 you will need the QJ71MB91, other option is to write your own or perhaps someone out there has done it, I'm sure I have seen something regarding using the C24 card & modbus but cannot find it.

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, I am using a raC_Opr_NetModbusTCPClient AOI module, as below,. So, I need some assistance to restrict in reducing the poling...
Replies
Views
I want to communicate my Q series PLC with Factory IO using GX works 2 software, I want to use modbus as server and the ips are as follows plc...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I have a Controllogix in communication with a zigbee coordinator using Logix AIO for modbus tcp. This zigbee coordinator have 3 slaves...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm setting up a modbus master on an S7-300. It seems to work in OB1 but not when I use it in OB35. Does anyone have any ideas why? Could...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, i was hoping for a little help with this module. i have data that needs to be read from a different plc through the Modbus plus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom