Brady lbel maker LS2000

JeffKiper

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I am in a bind and Havering get 3 panels built and loaded tonight. Does anybody have working knowledge of a Brady LS2000. I can't figure out how to set it up to print terminal block labels.

Ugh... No, sorry. I've never used a Brady for terminal labels.

A long time ago, we used to hand write the numbers with a manual Kroy drafting aid. Eventually we switched to just numbering the terminal 1 through whatever, and dis-associated them from the wire numbers.

Strangely, it made installations much less error prone.

Similar Topics

I've done the "search" and read a bunch of reviews on each of these printers. I would like some opinions on which is the more popular with...
Replies
Views
Can anyone direct me to some free software which will allow me to print custom labels using my IDXPERT? If any exists. I want to put my company...
Replies
Views
I had a Brady rep in last week and he had a demo of these new button labels. Has anyone used any of them? I engrave everthing now and this looks...
Replies
Views
Well our panel shop is building more and more panels know and the portable brady machine is not the greatest. I had brady send me a sample of...
Replies
Views
Hello I have In touch 10.1 I tried to enter the WindowMaker to make some adjustments I am using a dongol for the license . I can access the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom