Can you convert Factorytalk ME file to SE file?

Jason Ozolins

I created an ME application/.mer before I realized that the HMI comp was loaded with station SE. Is there a way to convert or import my pages into the SE?

Thanks for any replies.

Jason

Yes. Open the SE project and right click the Displays and it will show Add component Into Application. Select this and then browse to the Gfx folder of the ME application and select the one you want.

Hope this helps.

Similar Topics

I have problem convert Alarm factorytalk view ME to Factorytalk view SE? Im try to do everything not success Pls Tell me to method to success...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, this is my first post on this forum! :D Question: right now I have FT View Studio ME and RSLogix 5000 Pro activations tied to a USB...
Replies
Views
hello every one any one can help me to convert rsview 32 project to factorytalk:doh2:🙃
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm currently working on a servo motor linear positioning system (ball screw). I'm all set up regarding communication between my HMI...
Replies
Views
I have an application using an incremental encoder and then I convert it to degree (0-360) using calculation program. For a while, the calculation...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom