Carlo Gavazzi WM14-96

Ptolemies

Hi guys. I have a power meter (Carlo Gavazzi WM14-96) communicated to the PLC (AB CompactLogix L35E) via profibus. I have gotten the values, but I don't know which parameter is which. I can't also find anything in the manual. Does anyone know how to read the values? Thanks

EDIT: Even if you can link me to what values each parameter from the GSD files. Thanks

Last edited:
I was told that there is a function block for carlo gavazzi power meters in siemens, but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have that, can you message me a screenshot so I can just study it. I am not very familiar with siemens programming, I may ask too much questions once I get my hands on this FB. Thanks :)

So what you have done allready on Siemens side.
On hardware config you need to configure WM14 station with GSD file. (I assume, you have allready done that)
Next you need to drag and drop modules to station (there is Phase 1 values, Phase 2 values etc. which you can choose)
Then look PDF
http://www.support-carlogavazzi.se/downloads\Controls\Profibus modules_V1R0.pdf

PDF have offset addressed sayed for every module you have choosed.
You need to look IW (PIW) addressing selected for WM14 and copy values to DB-addresses on PLC program

So what you have done allready on Siemens side.
On hardware config you need to configure WM14 station with GSD file. (I assume, you have allready done that)
Next you need to drag and drop modules to station (there is Phase 1 values, Phase 2 values etc. which you can choose)
Then look PDF
http://www.support-carlogavazzi.se/downloads\Controls\Profibus modules_V1R0.pdf

PDF have offset addressed sayed for every module you have choosed.
You need to look IW (PIW) addressing selected for WM14 and copy values to DB-addresses on PLC program

This is exactly what I need. Thank you very much!