Cimplicity 8.2 with Omron CJ2M TCP/IP

laflaf3d

Hi,

We encounter a hard problem:
With Cimplicity (v8.2) we success to test variable with Omron TCP/IP diagnostic tool. For example, we can read variable DM4104. If we modify this variable in CX-programmer, we can see the modification in diagnostic tool. But in Cimplicity, this variable can't be readen. Status log give:

procedure : dcrp_set_one_point_domain
source : COR_DCRP_ERR
code : 20550
reference : 100

We use Cimplicity with one Omron CJ2M. Global parameter and Device parameters are set like ine the diagnostic tool. According to the Cimplicity's help, we have modified hosts and services files.

We did unsuccessfully many tests...

Have you and idea why Cimplicity don't want to read the variable?

Kind regard