Citect Historian / Reports Deployment Manager

s176m144l

Hi Everyone,

I am using CitectHistorian 4.5 and ı have a problem with deploying the reports. When i click to the Deploy Report in the Historian Reports Deployment Manager, it's says "Unable to determine default SQL instance name" which ı hope someone can help me with this.

Thank you

Is that a new install or an existing one ? If its a new one have you followed the install guides EXACTLY, if you miss one step you will be in trouble.

In my experience Citect Historian/Reports are tricky and we always rely on Citect Support to resolve issues, i think that would be my first call with an issue like this.

Thank you for your help guys, but ı am quite sure that i installed the program as described in the installation guide. And ı uninstalled all of SQL setups and vijeohistorian setups and i installed again as in the installation guid, i still get the same error.

Thank you for your help guys, but ı am quite sure that i installed the program as described in the installation guide. And ı uninstalled all of SQL setups and vijeohistorian setups and i installed again as in the installation guid, i still get the same error.

Did you create a new SQL instance of a different name ? Is SQL on the same box ? are your firewalls off ?

I really would suggest giving Citect a call they will probably do a remote session, there isn't really an easy way for anybody to sort this sort of issue without being in front of the server/PC.