Communication Barmag extruder to S7/S5

Plc_User

Has someone experience in communication of a Barmag extruder controller to an S7 or S5 plc?
Especially if S7, is this possible with the buildin RK512 protocol, using f.i. SFB14 get-function?
I have seen the Barmag communication protocol that is 3964, but seems identical to RK512, except the 'coding flags' that are 'FF' 'FF' in the Barmag and are 'FF' '1F' in the Siemens description of cp341.
Has anyone experience with the Barmag and Siemens?
Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have a studio 5000 project that incorporates a Rexroth Indradrive Cs servo amplifier, a Kistler Joiner, with a maXYmos measuring/control...
Replies
Views
I am working with a remote rack with a 1771-ASB adapter, and inside Logix 5000 I am trying to find where it displays the status of each of the...
Replies
Views
We had a site where a rat gnawed through some fiber optic cables which (obviously) prevented communication to a remote rack entirely. We, and the...
Replies
Views
I have a slc500 plc 1747-L30A. Using a communication cable 1747-PIC cable box combination. Running a version of software from DOS on a Windows 3.1...
Replies
Views
Hello All! I am writing today because I cannot figure this out for the life of me. Another site I am affiliated with keeps having their slc 5/03s...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom