Controllogix error message

nehpets

Hi all,

I wonder if someone can shed some light on my situation?
I have a complex program with a mix of ladder, SFC and structured text. All has been up and running with no problem for around two years and I have been able to go online with no problem, until today. RSLogix informed me that I needed to upload the program even though no change has been made since last online session and the program was saved before exiting.
When I tried to upload, everything was normal until one of the SFC routines was actioned in the upload, when I got the attached message, then the upload was aborted. I have checked and verified the offline program with no problems.
Has anybody come across this before?

the PLC is 1756 L61 ver 16.22

Steve

01-09-2015 07-41-24.jpg

Just as an update, in case anyone else comes across this problem.

The program was running perfectly well, but I couldn't get online due to this error. There is absolutely no problem with my program.

The only avenue open to me was to re-download the program (which caused me a great deal of heartache due to the process). This cured the problem and everthing is back to normal, so what happened who knows????

Steve