ControlLogix5561 Date and Time

PLCfreak

Hi,

Using GSV with WallClockTime i get the year 1998 in the destination. I want the controller have the same time as the workstation. To do this i went to Controller Properties of the processor and clicked Date/Time* tab. It says i can configure Time attritubes of the controller, but the text on the buttons are grey and i can't click on any of them. Does anyone know how to set workstation date and time = controller date and time?

Thanks,

PLCfreak

Similar Topics

I am trying to set up a read message in a MicroLogix1100 to read the value of a DINT in a ControlLogix5561. I have successfully set up a message...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am trying to add a Xport-EIP-MB from Grid Connect module (Modbus to EtherNet/IP converter) in the I/O tree of the RS Logix 5000...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am trying to connect a XPORT-EIP-MB (adaptor which converts Modbus RTU/ASCII to a EtherNet/IP) to a ControlLogix5561 PLC and to read...
Replies
Views
So we have a few associates that like to write the date in the file name when saving the program to back it up. We back up the programs every...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I want to upgrade the firmware of Powerflex 40 from 5.001 to 6.002 can anyone tell me how can I do that?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom