Datalog data in Factorytalk View SE

keristos

I was wondering if someone found a way, maybe using VBA, to display data from a datalog in FactoryTalk view SE, that is not in a trend.

Thank you,
Patrick

If you configure your datalogs to use SQL Server, you can use just about anything to pull the information out and present it.

I was asking just in case someone was willing to share their work since I don't know how to program in VBA.

Thank you though :)

This has nothing to do with VBA. FTView SE can save the datalogs to an external database instead of flat files. From there, you can use any program that can access a database to view/graph/manipulate the saved data. Link or import it into Excel for example.

This has nothing to do with VBA. FTView SE can save the datalogs to an external database instead of flat files. From there, you can use any program that can access a database to view/graph/manipulate the saved data. Link or import it into Excel for example.

I know this can be done, since I have done it before.

Though I was wondering if there was some way I could make some kind of user interface on factory talk to avoid the user leaving the HMI as much as possible.

Thank you