Delta PLC DVP-12SE access over internet

alaashawwa

Hello to everyone,
Today I saw one video on Youtube for one guy connecting Delta PLC with HMI and do accessing the PLC through his PC and Android device. Till now there is nothing new unless he wrote down of video comments that he can do it through internet remotely!
I need to know how can I do it because I have one project for house application and my client wants to control everything remotely through his mobile. What kind of protocols should I use ? Could it be done through ddns or no-ip ?
This is the video for more details:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPO-eimiCx8

Thanks to all.

Similar Topics

Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I've a requirement that a two different PLC program should work in same system depending upon user input. Consider Program A is used...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm facing a problem in communication between my delta TP70P-32TP1R HMI and DVP20EX2 PLC. I tried multiple ways in order to set the...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts I have purchased plc from my friend and i am learning delta plc programming but my delta DVP SX series plc and is continuously...
Replies
Views
i have dvp 14ss2 plc and kgk inkjet printer .how to send data via rs232 com port,and if any sample program available please send .
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom