DH+ Panelview 1000 comm issue

swtjhny

I have a panel view 1000 (2711 T10C8) it is communicating with a SLC 5/04 via DH+. The machine was powered down for service, when it was powered back up the screen comes up with a Error 688 No nodes found. The program is still in it. I replaced the processor thinking maybe it had a comms issue. Nothing. This screen is on a network and is the last thing on the line, everything else is working just fine. Any Ideas? Also, the configuration screen is password protected and I do not have the password.....

Also the comms light on the screen is blinking green, and the DH+ light on the processor is blinking as well.

Check and double check the wiring/termination resistors.

Go online with the processor and check the baud rate and node address. Upload the PV's program and make sure the baud rate matches the SLC and the node addresses are different.