DirectSoft Project...Help!?

I will take in .RSS, .ACD, Mitsu GX, Omron, Step 7, Directsoft, Unity Pro, Moellier easy soft or Delta...
If you want Elevator Mike's DirectSoft 205 version of the Simple Simon program, then download the "Test 2.zip" file in Post #119. I can print that DL-205 program out to a PDF file and post that here, if it will help you any.

Elevmike dropped out of the forum several years ago. He said it was taking too much of his time from real work.

Last edited:
Simple Simon

Will do.

Thank you for the guidance.

And for taking the time out to help.

I can see how much time it takes to read and thoughtfully respond to so many questions, and am grateful you all take the time to provide such well thought out answers.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I've been handed project files from a control system I've been asked to investigate, but I'm not certain what controller they are from...
Replies
Views
In the top bar of directsoft 6 while programming on a DL-262 I noticed a button that says "Select I/O" and it pops up a dialog box asking "old?"...
Replies
Views
I am not a Automation Direct programmer. I have done a lot of RS500 I have the DS5 software and I am able to look at the program. I am reaching...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a couple of problems with the directsoft 6 software. I couldn't find a previous answer, and uninstalling and reinstall hasn't...
Replies
Views
Hello all, We have an old AutomationDirect DL405 (CPU 440) PLC, and we've been using DirectSOFT 5.3. Since we are NOT upgrading this PLC for a few...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom