Durable PLC for hybrid system/fuzzy logic

muhdfuad91

Hi all,

I am planning to build a hybrid system controlled using fuzzy logic algorithm. The PLC needs to withstand extreme weather condition, run for 24/7, and last for 5-10 years. I'm a student in electrical engineering. this will be my first school project in control system so I am kind of clueless about which PLC to use. The limit for my budget is 500 usd. The less the price, the better.

Any suggestion on PLC that suits my purpose and specifications?

Thanks,
muhdfuad91

welcome to the site
Ok you want Fuzzy logic - but please tell us your proposed application.

Similar Topics

Our existing control system has vinyl labels that were printed with the old ink cartridge/dot matrix system by BRADY probably 15-20 years ago. In...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Currently i'm working with Endress Hauser flowmeter and AB PLC and try to integrate with 2 items. Flow meter spec using is Promass...
Replies
Views
Can I connect two A-B Panel View 7 to a A-B PLC. Same graphics etc. One on the local control panel and the other Panel View 7 in a remote control...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm working with Studio 5000 and ME Station, and I'm trying to find a way to detect if the PC with the HMI is shut down or not. I've tried...
Replies
Views
Hi all smart and knowledgeable people.I have a hmi connected to 2 Plcs via ethernet.These 2 Plcs connected to control 2 systems in one machine...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom