embarrassing question regarding PID tuning

Do you have a feedback? I'm thinking carwash and things being very simplified they may not include an expensive device like a flow meter. Or maybe if the chemicals are very expensive then maybe they do?

Does the metering valve stay where it is after you stop pulsing?
OR
Do you send a constant string of pulses where the frequency determines the opening of the metering valve?

These are two different scenarios requiring different types of control.

Yes on the flow meter.
I am awaiting info on the valve.
All I know that uses pulse width modulation at this time.

Similar Topics

I have never had the pleasure of working with a "Thermistor" until now and have a question. The Thermistor is a 10KOhm 4-20mA 2-wire device and I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, So I have a main routine with an instruction that's executed by XIC "Run" I have a JSR located on a rung below it. In the logic for that...
Replies
Views
I have a 120V relay, 120V DI card and a analog input. I was wanting to know if i could put a 24V DI and well as a 120V DI card on the same plc...
Replies
Views
Hello again..trying something on an existing poorly written program and just wanted to double check something system is an A-B MicroLogix 1200 In...
Replies
Views
Good morning! Let me start by saying, I am still learning about this type of HMI programming. I recently watched a video about recipes and how it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom