Facotry Talk SE Auto Log Out Problem

gerrymouse1

Hello,

I am getting an error in Factory Talk SE due to a status change on a user account. The application is a Network Distributed application.

The error I am getting is:
"User account session has expired due to a status change"

I have spoken to Rockwell technical support and they have put me onto Tech Support note 61770. This points me in the direction of changing Security policy of the application. I have changed the Logon Session Lease to 999 hours and 0 hours. Both have not worked. It looks like the application logs out after 6-8 hours on every device.

So far I have not got any where with technical support. This is causing me a real nuisance.

Any one any thoughts or recommendations, please?

Similar Topics

Hey all, simple question. Once I create a Macro in my Factory Talk Project, do I need to trigger the macro to run somehow? Or are all macros...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I have the next issue with FactoryTalk Linx, when i configure the Ethernet driver and try to find the IP Address of the PLC Device...
Replies
Views
We are having issues with our viewpoint server randomly crashing and only loading the error page if anything at all. It lives on 3 servers all of...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a panelview plus that reads from 4 different PLC's. 2 of these used to be Micrologix PLC's and someone else went and updated them to...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need to create several alarm servers in an application, but first I need to know if there is any impact on communication, or if more...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom