Factorttalkview ME Project Printing and filtering

nmk34

i have FactoryTalkView Studio ME ver 12; i have a project with more than 40 displays.
1) How to print the entire project into a pdf.
2) I need to get a list of all displays, (preferred filtered with respect to security code)
3) search for a specific tag in the entire project to return with display name or number(location).

Thanks

I want just to add another question:
what other methods of assigning screens to users other than using security code in the display settings? and can the security code be assigned in the PLC ladder routine?

after I read some threads on the same topic by other members I realized my confusion between securing the whole display and writing expression to secure some objects on the display be accessed by certain group of users.

Thanks