FTV Studio cannot refresh all tags of the controller, can anyone guide me?

Hello everyone,

I am currently working on a project that uses a Rockwell L33ER controller and the FTV Studio V13 as Supervisory computer. Recently, I encountered a problem where some of the controller tags cannot be refreshed in FTV Studio V13. This means that the Supervisory computer cannot parse the tags inside the controller.

The interesting thing about this problem is that the tags can be partially loaded, but not completely loaded. I have checked the drivers, communication, and many settings, but the problem still exists. I can even use Logix Studio 5000 to go online and view the tag status inside the controller at the same time, but I still cannot load the tags in FTV Studio V13. The firmware version of the controller I am using is V21. Before using FTV Studio V13, I was using FTV Studio V9 for my上位机界面. With V9, the tags could be loaded normally, but I had to upgrade to V13 for some reason.

I appreciate any help you can provide.FTV内缺少 - 副本.png
控制器内正常 - 副本.png