FTView SE - Alarm & Event - Missing timestamp

MatStand

Hi,

I am having some issues with FactoryTalk View SE (Local) Alarm and Event server.

In my "active" alarm windows all alarms is shown correctly with time stamp and all details.
But in my "historical" alarm window i am missing the timestamp. All other details is shown correctly and when i am checking the data in the SQL server, the timestamp is logged correctly.

The issue i am having is only on the two operator computers. If i open the client on my developing machine i see all the information.
I've checked regional settings, domaine policies and firewall and nothing seems to be the issue.

Does anyone have any idea?

Best regards

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have a network distributed FTView SE system, which has three clients, showing alarms for three different sections of plant. I have...
Replies
Views
Is there a simple way (VBA or macro language) to acknowledge ONLY the most recent alarm? I upgraded recently all the way from RSVIEW 32 7.60 to...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Is there a way to upload alarm tags at the bit level to my FTView studio? I export them from my PLC thinking I will upload them to...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm working on a project with FTView SE 13. What would be the easiest way to beep a sound as a new alarm appear on the banner?
Replies
Views
Hello experts! Can you guide me, please, step by step how to log alarm in my scada project to Ms sql server database. In my project there is some...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom