G&L PLC PiCPro programmer

Ray Nizer

We need to get hold of someone versed in the Old Giddings and Lewis PLCs. We are primarily Rockwell Based here.

None us currently in the employ has even had the software loaded until the last two days. I am finding that the version I was able to get hold of (v15) is not compatible with the v13 that was extracted last time this thing acted up three years ago.

Machine is down, and I believe that the company will cut a P.O. for someone that can get it running, and/or help us do so.

Thanks in advance
RNizer

Similar Topics

I had a call yesterday that a light had come on, on the panel saying 'battery low' and what it meant and which battery? This was from a program I...
Replies
Views
Hello, im quite new and still learning. I would like to ask is it possible for FATEK PLC to read data value more than 16k? I'm trying to move my...
Replies
Views
Hi all, looking to model old RR relays in PLC. Does anyone have any SPECIFIC examples on how to model a relay such as a polar relay, slow pickup...
Replies
Views
HelloI need software to download the program from PLC EH-A28DRP from an old machine whose manufacturer does not exist. It may be Ladder Editor for...
Replies
Views
HI everyone, i am new to Siemens plc programming and i am in need of some help. yesterday we had an S7-1200 CPU 1214C fail to turn on an output to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom