GE Cimplicity V10 Security

mbtoy

Hello
I wrote a script that made it possible to change various tag definitions from CimView script on remote client using cimserver.dll. After performing OT network hardening the script refuses to work and I can't find anything clear in logs that can explain where the block is. Can someone direct me what needs to be changed or added in the Domain Group Policy for it to work? Disabling Defender Firewall on both (client and server) doesn't help.

This script runs well without failures if I login to client as Domain Admin only. I need to allow running of this script to operators (Domain users) as well.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello, I am working with cimplicity workbench, I have made changes to the current project from this machine I am using in the past. However when...
Replies
Views
I am currently working on a project involving Cimplicity 10, which consists of a setup with two redundant servers and five operator workstations...
Replies
Views
The project on the operator workstation keeps disconnecting, even though I have an installation server and operating station set up through...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! This is my first time posting, though I have been to this site a few times hunting for some random problem like we all do. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom