GE Proficy Machine Edition 7.5 Totalizer

I am new to the GE Proficy Machine Edition. Currently updating some logic on a Rx7i system using Proficy Machine Edition 7.5. The issue is that the Toolchest does not have a Totalizer function block.
I did some research and found out the Totalizer function block comes with the Proficy Process Systems, which is basically a DCS approach of GE.
My question is: Can I make the Totalizer function block available in the Proficy Machine Edition 7.5 without having to purchase any new licenses? and how do I do it?

Why not simply write your own totalizer in the PLC program?

If you search, there are numerous posts here describing best practices for writing totalizer logic.

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, I own a GE Versamax controller that I purchased for a class at Long Beach City College a couple of years ago. I lost the use of my...
Replies
Views
I'm getting frustrated creating arrays of variables in Machine edition. I need to make 2 variable arrays that are 102x2 in size, with varying...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am still a beginner with PLCs and I have never worked with GE PLCs before so looking for some help. I am using GE Proficy Machine Edition...
Replies
Views
I am trying to download version 9.8 of G.E.'s proficy machine edition, does anyone have a link to a download site?
Replies
Views
Need to learn a few more tricks in Proficy Machine Edition. I don't use it often, but one of the first things I usually do when getting into a new...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom