helo please help in telemecanique one

ank628

i have a plc its type sr1 b201bd
it has apassword and ineed the programe how is in the plc
can any one help me
with out format the program because i need the program
and i am thanks full for you:geek: :geek:

Contact the author of the program and ask him to give you the password.

Aside from that, you're pretty much out of options.

You do not have a true PLC. The part number you gave is for an old Zelio Smart Relay (series 1) from the Telemecanique. Have you gone to their website and downloaded a user manual?

Jim Dungar said:
You do not have a true PLC. The part number you gave is for an old Zelio Smart Relay (series 1) from the Telemecanique. Have you gone to their website and downloaded a user manual?
no can you help me with its manual??????
i am thanks ful for u

ank628 said:
thank you very much for reply
but we dont have any way at all???????
mean no way??????????????

According to the manual (it was very easy to find on the site linked above) if you have lost the password then your only option is to overwrite the program using the programming software. If you are stuck in the password screen then to exit the password screen try pressing shift key (white key) + OK key (green key).

You could try to hack the password, but if you enter the wrong password more than five times in a row you are locked out for 30 minutes and there are 10,000 possible combinations, so hacking the password could take you half a year or more to do. It would probably take less than a day to simply rewrite the program yourself unless you know nothing about LD programming.

You can try the obvious possibilities, i.e. 1111, 2222, 3333,... 9999 and 1234,... 6789. Even that will take a couple of hours to do unless you are very lucky. Aside from that, there is not much we can do to help you here.

Alaric said:
According to the manual (it was very easy to find on the site linked above) if you have lost the password then your only option is to overwrite the program using the programming software. If you are stuck in the password screen then to exit the password screen try pressing shift key (white key) + OK key (green key).

You could try to hack the password, but if you enter the wrong password more than five times in a row you are locked out for 30 minutes and there are 10,000 possible combinations, so hacking the password could take you half a year or more to do. It would probably take less than a day to simply rewrite the program yourself unless you know nothing about LD programming.

You can try the obvious possibilities, i.e. 1111, 2222, 3333,... 9999 and 1234,... 6789. Even that will take a couple of hours to do unless you are very lucky. Aside from that, there is not much we can do to help you here.
Objective
The password is used to protect access to:
- modifications to or clearing of the program,
- modifications to input filtering,
- activation / deactivation of the Zx navigation keys,
- the application transfer options
This password consists of 4 numbers between 0 and 9
Zelio mode
1. Select the Config menu and then the Password menu,
2. Enter the password using the arrow keys,
3. Validate with the Sel./OK key; a closed padlock indicates that the password has been activated.
Free mode
1. Select the Module/Configure module menu,
2. Enter the password and check the Active box,
3. Validate.
Cancelling the password
Enter the current password.
If you have forgotten your password, simultaneously press the 4 keys: Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4.
Simultaneously pressing the 4 keys opens a CLEAR ALL? screen
Selecting and validating YES cancels the password and the module's resident program.
Modifying the password
To modify the password, you just have to cancel the old one and enter a new one.
Schneider Electric
i dont know how? can you help me
this operation on program on computer
or on key bad on smart relay
help me please!!!!!!!!!!

I am very sorry, but there are no other options.

You do a CLEAR ALL to clear the program and then re-write the program, or you contact the person who wrote the program and get the password from them, or you attempt to hack the password by trying all 10,000 combinations, which will take a very long time.

That is all you can do.

Be aware that following the CLEAR ALL procedure will not only erase the password, it will also erase the program. If you follow this procedure you will have to rewrite the program from scratch.

Last edited: