How to ref./set up absolute rotary angle encoder?

wendaiyu

[FONT=&quot]Hello, all.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We have one 840Dsl milling machine and a (absolute rotary angle) encoder alarms show up.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We took it out for checking, then put it back. But after that, that axis always spins with max speed, whatever the feed rate is 0% or 100%.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Could somebody tell us how to ref./set up absolute rotary angle encoder properly?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks a lot.[/FONT]

Similar Topics

Hey all, I'm trying to re-write a program and would like to nest my source file: ((N18:99 * 10)+4).....word location Need to have N18:((N18:99 *...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First time poster, long time viewer of these forums. Could not find my solution on here. We have had issues with a Comm Fail on an...
Replies
Views
Just curious if there is any reason that CTRL+V does not work in the cross reference in Studio 5000? It is kind of annoying. Running V30.02 -...
Replies
Views
I'm in the process of replacing an existing powerflex 40p. The old one died with no software backup but we did have a printout of the parameters...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have a PF525 that the speed ref 1 is set to "Drive Pot" and speed ref 2 is set to "Keypad". I need to drive a motor at a rapid and a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom