iFix SCADA queue list clears

amsmtf

So, I'm very new to PLC and HMI's and I was asked to investigate something that occurred with my client's system:

They set up a queue list of recipes, but when they pressed the START button,the list cleared. It worked just fine 5 minutes later.

Could a glitch have occurred, or a timing-out issue? Or is this most likely human error?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Also, if this is the wrong place to ask this question, sorry about that.:confused:

I realize I basically said "list list", but there are recipes stored in the SCADA and people "queue" up these recipes so they can run in succession. They must pass permissives in order to be able to hit the start button, which they did.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone. Ifix scada is new for me. Please help help me to clarify is it possible to open Ifix scada runtime on dual monitor and how to do? Thanks
Replies
Views
I have a client that has iFix 5.8 installed with a Primary and secondary node. They have two terminal servers that they use for their thin...
Replies
Views
Hi! I am using ifix first time and looking backup scada to learn things. For Datalink I am using following tag reference and it is working fine...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to make visualisation in iFIX5.1 to my project where I use S7-1200 with TIA Portal. I am using PLCSIM with Nettoplcsim to make...
Replies
Views
I am new to ifix, I am having an issue, I am unable to receive any information, after attempting to fix the fact that the view was only pulling...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom