IND560 ASCII Interface

maruscitto

Hello,

I have a CompactLogix 5370 controller, and I need to communicate to a Mettler Toledo IND560 via a 1769-ASCII interface module. Does anyone have any programming samples or recommendations they could provide me with to extract the weight from the scales?

Thanks in advance

If I were you, I'd forget the 1769-ASCII module and spend your money on an ethernet/IP module for the IND560 instead. The IND range of MT gear has AOP's that you can download for Logix Designer, and extensive documentation on how to set it up and get comms happening - you'll be up and running a whole lot quicker.

Just make sure you specify the fieldbus EthernetIP/ModbusTCP module, not the Ethernet module.

Similar Topics

I am using Allen Bradley Logix 5000 V24 with Mettler Toledo IND560 Weigh Scale using Ethernet/IP. I am online with the PLC and trying to discover...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had any luck using a IND560 and logging in motion weights to a SQL database for use by other systems? We have an IND560 connected to a...
Replies
Views
Can some one tell me how to set up password access on this indicator. Thought it would be self explanitory, i have manual but it does not...
Replies
Views
Dear all, i want to set up a communication between 1769l32e and weighing system ind560 on ethernet. Please help me to know the procedure and the...
Replies
Views
We have been using the Toledo/Mettler Panthers/Ind560 panel mounts with RIO for years now. I have been seriously thinking switching to the Hardy...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom