looking for part drum motor for sidel blow mold

kf5pv

I know this is off beat for here so I apolagize ahead of time.
I am looking for a drum motor for a sidel blow mold SBO 34 model.
Here is the info I have:
00000131458, DRUM MOTOR – THIS CONTROLS LONG RECOVERY BELT UNDER THE PERFORMS -- EXTRA INFO: 110/0.15/0.3/250/AC/AT/A2
MANF NAME- INTERROLL

cant find one state side and the lead time is 6 days out of France with a rush on it but need it now. Ive already used up all my resources here in The Dallas/Fort Worth area.
I think Ive attached a picture. Thanks for any help I may get.

Paul

2011-09-10_06-41-49_631.jpg

We have some LanFranchi unscramblers, but this drum motor is for a Sidel Blow mold machine. still haven't been able to find one. I was able to get the old one unlocked and running but I just don't think it will make it by Friday. and to make things worse we only ordered one. I guess I need to make sure hey order another one. Interroll hasn't been much help at all.

Lanfranchi also makes preform unscramblers. Sometimes (not always) I almost think they were better than the Sidel. Ever get preforms fall into the backside of the elevator paddle belt and jam it up tighter than ****, like when a handful of 2Litre size makes it in there? Can't say I really miss the good 'ole days. You tried Sidel in Ga.?