Mitsubishi Fx3U 32M internal Error

Ihtisham2

Hello everyone;
I have Mitsubishi PLC FX3U 32M in hydropower plant governor, an error message popped up when a technician was working on an Encoder connected to it for measuring a displacement, after pressing confirm on the error message, a counter started. after some days the PLC completely stopped all functions while there is no error indication on the plc.
Any expert kindly guide me how to tackle this error, it can not be reprogrammed because settings are done during commissioning for reliable operation.
Can I put the PLC back into normal operation without affecting the set parameters?

Providing the set parameters are either hard coded or in backed up registers then yes, I assume the error message was on programming i.e. GXDeveloper or GXWorks. providing you do not delete the program or download the Registers (Memory Main) then it should retain original settings, it would be a good idea to back up the registers & Bits that can be done by ticking the box on plc to pc transfer that is called device memory Main.
It would be helpful if you posted the actual error message.

Providing the set parameters are either hard coded or in backed up registers then yes, I assume the error message was on programming i.e. GXDeveloper or GXWorks. providing you do not delete the program or download the Registers (Memory Main) then it should retain original settings, it would be a good idea to back up the registers & Bits that can be done by ticking the box on plc to pc transfer that is called device memory Main.
It would be helpful if you posted the actual error message.

Thank you Parky for providing useful information, today I got to know one of the attached module (2AD) is faulty, and may be due to persisting error the PLC program is locked. It shows all the set parameters, but doesn't execute any command. Hopefully I would be able to put it back into operation.
(I have attached error message),
Thanks!

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-14 at 16.48.19_f58d25c6.jpg WhatsApp Image 2023-11-14 at 15.51.41_28c5000d.jpg