Mitsubishi Medocs Melsec Help

zarck333

I have the unfortunate duty to test an AD71 positioning module..the problem I'm having is the test setup in the manual for the drive I'm using MR-J2S-100a has a rung listed as:

--][----]/[-------[+ D5 D2 D2]----

when I enter this in the Melsec software it only excepts this

------[+ D5 D2]------- it won't except the 3rd statement...I've tried the F3 next to add an extra opperand but still no luck. so is the same statement in both examples? or am I missing it?

jaji

Hi,
i am new in this field, i have also melsec,i want to start
learning(how to control motors ,controlling Silos for example) kindly help me,hope to hear from you.
Best regards
Jaji

Similar Topics

Hi, How to get data from multiple Mitsubishi Q03UDVCPU into master PLC Q03UDVCPU through QJ71E71-100 ?
Replies
Views
So the customer purchased a Mitsubishi drive, in the same project for a different pump they got an ABB drive, was literally whatever they could...
Replies
Views
hi all, I'm wondering if anyone has ever converted an Allen Bradley AOI to a Mitsubishi Function block. I's hard to find libraries from...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Mitsubishi FX3G 14M PLC and a E615 HMI from Mitsubishi/Beijer. I'm using GXWorks 2 to do the programming and I have no problem...
Replies
Views
Hello! If someone can help me with the following problem. I can't change the phone number. Do I really need the interface (AL-232CAB - Programming...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom