Mitsubishi Servo Drive Melservo-SA

How are you guys?

I'm Back.. :)

Can someone help me regarding my Mitsubishi Melservo-SA type: MR-SA358R.. Im having a hard time looking for suppliers of the said item. Some of my suppliers told me that this model is obsolete. Can you please help me, what is the replacement model for the above type? i need it very badly.. Thank you very much.

Tech ManualIB(NA)66292-A 6.19MB PDF
MR-SA352UL Instruction Manual

8/18/2001Tech ManualIB(NA)67019-D 6.83MB PDF
MR-SA Instruction Manual

8/18/2001Tech ManualIB-67056 2.21MB PDF
MR-SA-R Instruction Manual

5/27/2005

This is all I could find and your unit doesn't seam to be in there. What is the input voltage, drive or motor size and type of control (is this tied to AD71 card)?
This seam to be bigger unit, this will dictate family (MR-J2S goes only up to 22kw for example).

hi panic mode
im working on a project
but i hv problems with my MELSERVO-SO series amplifier & driver
i cant find its manual online
and also it software
when is this product made actually??
really need ur help