MSO instruction stuck at EN bit

bdauliya

Supporting Member
Gentlemen,

I have come across an issue which I can't understand. So I had to change the 35:1 gearbox with 25:1 gearbox. I did change the transmission ratio on scaling from axis properties. After that my servos wouldn't enable, the MSO EN bit is set but DN bit never sets also there is no ER bit set.

The Rung condition hasn't been changed from original logix program, only thing that changed was transmission ratio. The Drive is 2198-C4015-ERS and the controller is 5069-L306ERM Compactlogix.

Last edited:
If you have changed the mechanical part of the servo loop. You need to go back and redo the tuning procedures. I think once it knows the new parameters I think the MSO EN bit set but DN bit never sets will go way.

Similar Topics

Hi, with my Kinetix 6500 axis system I have the very random problem that the MSO instruction fails with error code 22 "Stop the axis before you...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just after some help with the following issue we are having. On the Kinetix 5500, if the servo is in motion and the MSF is executed, what...
Replies
Views
I have a piece of equpiment that when we have a situation where we shut it down or it has an over travel fault the MSO for the drive will not show...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have troubleshoot with a Motion Kinetix 6000 servo system. A servo fails to enable when the MSO instruction is executed,with error 40...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm trying to troubleshoot an issue with a Motion Kinetix 6000 servo system. A servo fails to enable when the MSO instruction is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom