OLD PV550 to C-More

jimtech67

I am converting an old Allen Bradley 550 to C-More.
All is going fine But.

is there way yo make a global object in C-More Like the the Old PV550s???
(Global object meaning: the same object on different screens. and if a change is made to object A, all instances of object A are changed.)

C-More has the background screen option but some of the "same" objects will be in different positions on different screens.

Thanks

GO JETS

I work with C-More frequently, and what I do, if I want the same item (button; numeric entry; indicator; etc) is right click on the item. Choose copy. Then paste it into the screen I want it on. The software will place the item in the same location - pixel wise - as it was copied from. If you need to move it, just select the item and drag it (or use the arrow keys) to its new location.

Thanks MikeVT

I am more concerned with future changes..

I have several message different banners that need messages added every once in awhile. These banners are on several different screens

I was hoping changing one would change all like the PV global object.

By the way I like the C-More panels

Make a screen with all your global objects. I always name that screen "Background"

When you create a new screen right click on it in the navigation pane and select "Screen Option" from there click the View tab and check "Use Background Screen"

See if that does what you want.