Hi Experts

Thank you very much for your support and help. I am completely new to MODBUS,
I have S7300 where CP341 is installed to send and receive signals from the FC

The CP341 Diagnostic buffer shows the following events;

Event ID: #16F1C8: oE62

#16F1C8: oE64

Tx and Rx front LEDs are blinking, which means there is a communication

BUT nothing in the HMI

I do not know how to locate the data coming from the FC? Which blocks? as FC7,8 are protected!

Note; it is CP341 6ES7 341–1CH02–0AE0 and the interface module is RS485 two wire Pin4 and 11

Thank you very much in advance

I would say contact OMNI out of Houston. They have their own software, OMNIView, that is pretty nice to determine what's going on. I've used the OMNI's some and found their customer service to be very helpful in my instances.
Also I'd suggest a direct serial connection to a laptop with the OMNIView software.

omni out of the box supports enron modbus. you have to tell it to use modicon compatible modbus which I assume is what the siemens supports. omni support is great and i am sure they can help.