Omron Op With Simatic Plc : If It Possible ?

Yusuf08

hello eb i have an omron PANAL and i want connect it with a s7-300 plc , i want know the way of communication can i make it for that hardwares ...

Which Omron Model do you plan to use?
Though I have not used them with Siemens, I think NT2S, NT31, NT631 and NS (V2) series can be used with S7-300. I have also seen one NT600S connected to S7-300.

SVN

Similar Topics

Hello, maybe someone can give me an advice.... Why in omron PLC /cx-programmer/ ladder program in attachement works like an one button toggle...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done SMS messaging from an Omron CJ2J-CPU31 PLC? If so could you help please. Omron here in Oz have not had any experience doing this...
Replies
Views
I have an old plc in the system I have, moxa nport was used to communicate with scada, I want to replace the plc with cj2m cpu33 and eliminate...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have 8 CJ2m plc units that show different numbers on the plc display and i am stuck on reading the info. my unit has an ip address of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom