Opc server is unable to load project controller CCW

FEGF

I am running CCW 13 trying to upload to a micro 820 vers.12 I get an output message OPC server is unable to load project controller. Please help!

Upload means you want to transfer the program from the PLC to Laptop. Is this what you are trying to do?

OR

Do you want to download a program from your laptop to the Plc?

Once I know what you are trying to get done, I may have some answers for you.

But my first take on your problem is the Micro(820) program was wrote with a newer version of CCW.

If I was you the first thing I would do is to update CCW to the latest version.

No I am trying to get the program from the PLC to my laptop. I have CCW version 13 and the controller version 12.

Here's what I see. If the program in the PLC was created by a newer version of CCW it will not let you. Example: if program in PLC was created by version 20 then your version 13 will not be able to upload the program.

However if you get the latest version of CCW version 22 it will upload any version and convert.