pin configuration for fx-64 mr mitsubishi plc

ncvt

hi as i have the plc of fx 64 mr but i am not able to coonnect it with my pc for communucation. i am using gx developer as programming software.can any one give me pin diagram for of that ommunication cable.. it hs 25 pin on plc side... please reply me soon.

hi as i have the plc of fx 48 mr but i am not able to coonnect it with my pc for communucation. i am using Medoc as programming software.can any one give me pin diagram for of that ommunication cable.. it hs 25 pin on plc side... please reply me soon.

The communications are 422 not 232 the cable used is an SC09 that converts 232 to 422 however any 232/422 converter will work but off hand I do not know the connection details there is an old thread on here that showed a way of connecting 232 to the FX range but that is a mini din.

Last edited: