PLC Grounding

volga

Hi all,
Grounding and earthing problems are hardest to find.
in our plant we are having Ctrl logix plc. each 4-20 ma instrument is showing display even after removing -24VDC wire. it is fetching -24vdc from structure of plant/ instrument body. that particular radar instruments are drawing straight 20ma in any condotion. how can i rectify it. is it the only way to open each Junction box and trace each wire for shorting with plant structure earth. plc has tripped two times within 6 months.

Similar Topics

I am installing a panel mounted hard-wired UPS to protect a Versaview and a ControlLogix processor. The UPS has grounding connections on the input...
Replies
Views
I want to communicate my Q series PLC with Factory IO using GX works 2 software, I want to use modbus as server and the ips are as follows plc...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm trying to read values from a Loadcell with a 2080-TC card. I know the 2080-TC is a thermocouple card but it reads millivolts that...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Please direct me to post to the right page. I am really new to PLC, and want to find a tutor who is familiar with Automation Direct's...
Replies
Views
I've come across a system running omeron cx-programmer version 9.42. Am I going to need to find a legacy version of the software to edit and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom