PLC software for pocket PC/Windows Mobile

gosenbach

Does anyone know of any software packages/utilities that would be available for Pocket PC/Windows Mobile devices? I am not necessarly looking to progam with it but to be able to monitor what is going on, read/write data tables, adjust a timer, pull up a file to look at the program, that kind of thing. I would love to be able to do this on my Axim. And if it would work with AB Micrologix PLC, that would be sweet. :)

Greg

IMO makes a programmable relay, similar to Siemes logo, that you can program via a handheld. There was also a member on this forum that was working on a program for handhelds that could read data tables from AB.

Similar Topics

HelloI need software to download the program from PLC EH-A28DRP from an old machine whose manufacturer does not exist. It may be Ladder Editor for...
Replies
Views
Hello, good morning, I have been having two problems with the Tia Portal software. The first is that I have installed it on my computer and...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
I have downloaded COMMGR 1.15 software on my laptop. After downloading it works. When I stop and start the program again it doesn't work. It is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a small project for an industrial site entry gate system. It's running on an old Melsec PLC, and I have a new Shihlin PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom