Power Flex 525 did not run while the PLC command and VFD ready

ThienPhan

I have an issue with Power Flex 525 during running processing, the VFD stopped suddenly while the PLC and VFD connection ok, VFD does not have any fault, The command from PLC oki but the VFD does not run, no feedback on the output Frequency, and the current
Could you please give me advice?
Thank

Can you check your drive status b006. There you can check the safety status.
I would also look at the b012 Control Source to make sure that the start and frequency source are right.
I would also check to make sure the stop jumper is in place. Pin 11-1.

Similar Topics

I am trying motor startup with pf525 drive by using wizard start over ethernet communication but during direction test it's showing control error...
Replies
Views
hello everyone. I have a 525 VFD that works, the screen shows the output voltage and the output frequency but in UVW I do not have voltage...
Replies
Views
I have this 525 that i am controlling it via ethernet. I needed to jog the drive using a start PB. when the button is pressed, the drive moves and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, While Replacing a VFD in breakdown condition which is the right and easy way to replace the drive quickly. We are working with Plant PAX...
Replies
Views
I have a 5 Hp powerflex 525 that I am having trouble with an overcurrent fault. I am new to drives and don't understand all parameters. I have a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom