PowerFlex 525 Fault Input Anomaly

All,

I have a PowerFlex 525 driving an agitator motor. The goal is to have the agitator start automatically after a power loss or a comm loss. I was able to achieve the power restart by using a First Scan latch that cycles the Start command until the drives are at reference. This worked perfectly and have no complaints with the logic.

The issue arises on the Fault side. I added the Input an XIO PF_525:I.Faulted to an Interlock rung in series with all instructions on the Start command rung. This single bit seems to be dropping out the signal and bringing it back up on Power Up anyways.

Can anyone confirm that this is a known function of the input from the drive?

Edit: I have AFI'ed the S:FS bit preventing the bit to latch on first scan, and it still auto restarts on power up.
Taking the PF_525:I.Faulted bit out of the interlock does prevent the machine from starting unless the First Scan logic is running.
I have also checked the drive for parameters A541 and A543; both parameters are not enabled.

I don't think anyone here will recommend starting an agitator motor up after power cycle or fault with out some user input like a reset/start pushbutton.

I suggest using an audible alarm do to notify about a power cycle or fault and have the operator start things how they typically would to ensure safety.

I don't think anyone here will recommend starting an agitator motor up after power cycle or fault with out some user input like a reset/start pushbutton.

I suggest using an audible alarm do to notify about a power cycle or fault and have the operator start things how they typically would to ensure safety.
Thank you, but I was more so wondering if anyone knew why the Faulted XIO from the drive was cycling the input after a power loss.