problem wit plc and dc servo motor(clifton)

im new guy here...i have problem about the connection between dc servo motor and plc...for ur information, my project is to control the speed of dc motor using pole placement controller...
1) i confuse either to use analog i/o and digital i/o...the dc motor come with its driver...
i hope u guys can solve my problem...tq

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I have a problem in profibus communication between IPC with FC3101 from BECKHOFF(Master)and two et200m(slave). The problem is when I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a plc engineer and I have a job to do in the NIGERIA 25000 TON GRAIN SILOS STORAGE CONTROL PANEL. A problem where the panel is not...
Replies
Views
The project on the operator workstation keeps disconnecting, even though I have an installation server and operating station set up through...
Replies
Views
I have a problem, I'm running an AE Licence Manager on a Windows 2016 Server, and my Window Maker is on another separate Windows 2016 Server. My...
Replies
Views
I have one old Ansaldo VFD from 37kW and it have only sign OFF on the display after put it on the 3x400VAC. Is there any idea, how to solve this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom